GUEST POST BY A.S. FENICHEL
I’m so thrilled to be here today and tell you all about my sexy holiday book and the hottie who will melt your heart.
Here are the top five reasons you will love the hero in Revving Up the Holidays.
- Isaac is tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention Charming… Here’s a moment from Giada’s POV. …He turned, looked at her and his face completely changed. From the intense face of a man with a problem, he transformed in an instant with a smile that had her blushing right down to her panties. Did his face light up that way just for her? No, he probably did it with everyone, or at least all the women he saw. Charm had never been in short supply with Isaac Backman. She was glad to see that hadn’t changed.
- Isaac has suffered two big losses in his life leaving him with a dark secret. His emotions run deep and he’s thoughtful in unexpected ways. He’s the kind of man who will do whatever it takes to make the “right” woman happy.
- Isaac takes one look at Giada and all the memories of his teen years come rushing back. He’s always thought of the Italian-American beauty as the girl who got away. Can he possibly make up for his misspent youth and claim her heart?
- Mired in sorrow and doubt, Isaac loses himself in the rebuilding of an old Harley Davison. While fixing the bike he repairs his heart allowing him to love again. Now if he can only convince the girl…
- It's not enough for this sweet man to put his own life back together. He’ll lay it all on the line to help Giada heal and bring the holiday spirit back into her life. How can anyone resist a man who shows up at the front door with exactly what you need?
I know you are going to love REVVING UP THE HOLIDAYS as much as I do. I can’t wait to hear what you think, so make sure you stop by and leave me a note when you can. Don’t forget to enter the rafflecopter drawing for a chance to win yourself a copy of the book.
Genre: Contemporary Holiday
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave Publishing
Date of Publication: December 4, 2013
Number of pages: 106 Est.
Word Count: 26,500
Cover Artist: Syneca
Workaholic Isaac hasn’t been back to his hometown since his father’s funeral two years earlier, pushing his family away because of a painful secret. Hanukkah and a forced vacation lure him back to Atlanta, where he’s reunited with his two lost loves—an old motorcycle and his sister’s best friend Giada. While rediscovering his passion for both the bike and the woman, Isaac rebuilds his heart.
Giada has lost her Christmas spirit since returning home to care for her dying parents. Left alone, she struggles to return to her successful teaching career, choosing instead to stay in her hometown. Only the unexpected return of her high school crush Isaac brings any joy to the season.
The transitive nature of Isaac’s visit and Giada’s fear of abandonment keep them from sharing their whole hearts, but certainly not their bodies. Their desire for each other is hotter than flames on a menorah and they take advantage of their limited time together by burning up the sheets. But once their secrets are revealed, their hearts will do all the thinking.
A Romantica® contemporary romance from Ellora’s Cave
By reading any further, you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please exit this site.
An Excerpt From: REVVING UP THE HOLIDAYS
Copyright © A.S. FENICHEL, 2013
All Rights Reserved, Ellora's Cave Publishing, Inc.
Giada saw the light in the small window of the shop door. The last thing she expected to see when she walked in was a sea of motorcycle parts spread from one end of the room to the other. Isaac stood with his back to her and ran his fingers through his dark hair as he stared down at the array.
She should have cleared her throat or something, but she couldn’t help admiring his tall, lean body or the way his shoulders stretched the polo shirt.
“My God, what have you done?”
He turned, looked at her and his faced completely changed. From the intense face of a man with a problem, he transformed in an instant with a smile that had her blushing right down to her panties. Did his face light up that way just for her? No, he probably did it with everyone, or at least all the women he saw. Charm had never been in short supply with Isaac Backman. She was glad to see that hadn’t changed.
“Mark saved my old bike. I’m just fixing it up.” He walked over to where she stood at the door.
“Fixing it up? It looks as if you’ve completely destroyed it.” He stood very close to her. How was it possible that after all of these years, he still made her weak in the knees?
“Looks can be deceiving, Giada.”
“I… Sadie sent me out here to tell you that your mother is here and you should join the party. They’re waiting on you to light the menorahs.”
His eyes narrowed on her. “Will you have dinner with me tomorrow?”
Of all the things she expected him to say, that was not even close to one of them. “Why?”
“I mean, don’t you think you should spend some time with your family? Why would you want to have dinner with me?”
“Really? You don’t know why?”
She shook her head. She knew her eyes must be the size of saucers. I may swoon. Do women still swoon? Some might, but Giada didn’t. She stilled her emotions.
He stepped closer and leaned down until his lips were next to her ear. “I’ve had a crush on you since we were teenagers. I may still have a crush on you. I’d like to get to know you better. Have dinner with me.”
Her heart pounded so hard, she couldn’t believe she’d been able to hear him at all. But she’d heard every softly spoken word and she found herself nodding her acceptance before she could make herself speak. “I get home at six-thirty. Can we make it seven?”
“I’ll pick you up.”
“Not on that, I hope.”
His laughter shot directly from his lips to the already wet space between her thighs.
About the Author:
A.S. Fenichel gave up a successful career in New York City to follow her husband to Texas and pursue her lifelong dream of being a professional writer. She’s never looked back.
A.S. adores writing stories filled with love, passion, desire, magic and maybe a little mayhem tossed in for good measure. Books have always been her perfect escape and she still relishes diving into one and staying up all night to finish a good story.
Multi-published in both erotic and historical romance, A.S. has 5 books currently available and three more under contract with Ellora’s Cave Publishing.
Originally from New York, she grew up in New Jersey, and now lives in the East Texas with her real life hero, her wonderful husband. When not reading or writing she enjoys cooking, travel, history, and puttering in her garden.