~~~~~GUEST POST BY LIVIA OLTEANO~~~~~
Obitus's Top Ten Fav Things To Do
10. Charm creatures into doing what he wants, never having to use force to get his way
9. Outsmart everyone in negotiations
8. Eat Kiwi Cake and drink wine (it's a package deal)
7. Fly in his natural dragon form
6. Use his magic to mess with everyone's senses
5. Tell dirty jokes to prudes and watch them squirm
4. Watch Kann and Karla bicker
3. Dance (preferably with Ela)
2, Make deals with Ela (that invariably favor him)
1. Eat whipped cream…off of Ela
Genre: New Adult Paranormal / Erotic Romance
Approx. word count - 70k - 80k words
The world holds few secrets for Oracle Elana Anderson, or as her fans know her, Ela Deville. Successful author of paranormal romance, Ela, has a secret: not all her paranormal characters are quite that fictional. She hardly expected she'd trigger a chain of events that might bring about the end of the world via a pesky dragon. Rendered blind to visions of him, Ela’s only way to save her world is to keep the dragon close…very close.
Obitus, the only awake dragon in the Otherworlds, is determined to get back the magic that was stolen from him and secure his position for a good thousand years. Becoming Akai’s new guardian after getting rid of the current one is the best way to it. But that means getting Ela on his side. He’ll bargain and maneuver his way there if he has to, but ends up tormented by the desire to have her for real.
In a game of deals, half-truths and irresistible cravings, does one heart have to break in order for the other to save the world?
About the Author:
Livia lives in Europe where she listens to obscene amounts of music and devours every reading material in sight. When she’s not doing either of the two, she fiddles with anything remotely customizable within reach.
She spamificates the world online via:
a Rafflecopter giveaway