Never Gonna Say Goodbye
The Underground #3
By Jessica E. Subject
Erotic Gay Sci-Fi/Dystopian Romance
Sizzling Release Blitz
In the depths of the Underground, Will Garrison spends a passionate moment with his lover,
Tim. Apart for many months, collecting intel and planning their attack on Planet Core, they are
ready to take down the corporation and reclaim their right to be together. But when the two men
lead the rebels into battle, deception abounds, and nothing goes as planned. They are fighting for
more than their freedom. They are fighting for their lives.
Decadent Publishing | Amazon.com | All Romance (BUY LINKS WILL BE PROVIDED SOON)
• The Underground series started based on a story Jessica wrote in her high school science
fiction English class.
• The rapat creature in the series is based on the tapir, and the crancait bush is based on a
combination of the holly and the cranberry bush.
• The first book in the series, Never Gonna Let You Go, was nominated for Best Sci-Fi/
Futuristic/Dystopian book in the LR Café Best of 2012 Awards and received Honorable
Mention in the category
• It wasn’t until the nomination (one year after the first book was published) that Jessica
figured out the plot for the rest of the series. And she wrote the next two right after that.
• The titles for the series come from Rick Astley’s song, Never Gonna Give You Up. Yes,
Jessica grew up in the 1980s.
Jessica Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotica. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.
When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.
Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.