Thursday, March 14, 2013

Special Feature Freebie!!!!

So, when I saw this book was free I had to do a special feature! Lauren Dane is an awesome author!! She has several paranormal series I love and they are Hautt!! She also has a contemporary series that is connected to this book! The Chase brothers series was great!! So much drama and wonderful love stories! I was delighted to hear the author was doing a spin-off series with siblings of the last heroine! This book is the second in the Petal, Georgia series and will be a sure winner. The description seems as though we will have lots of catching up with the Chase family and their friends. Definitely pick this one up cause I have never been disappointed in the author's works.


*****FREE***** It is a pre-order freebie. So, get it and forget, so you will have a happy surprise when it shows up on your kindle in Sept!!!!!

You can go to my Goodreads and check out any Lauren Dane reviews if you are interested in what I thought of the books. She has really great writing and imaginative stories with engaging characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting anonymous please leave an email for contacting purposes on Giveaways