Friday, February 15, 2013

Getting Lucky in Lucky Springs

Another hot series set in a town that endorses menage and group love! Lucky Springs keeps the hotness on the DL but I am sure someday the busy bodies will catch on! This is the newest book in the series and it definitely gives appetizers for future books!


Salesmen On The Rise (Lucky Springs, #6)Salesmen On The Rise (Lucky Springs #6)

With the Lucky Springs factory expanding, the sales force needs to step up their game. Marketing guru Zoe Avery is retraining the sales force. Two hot sales teams are just as interested in seducing her as they are in raising their sales numbers. 

The last thing Zoe wants is to settle down in such a small town, but she can’t turn down a lot of fun while she’s looking for a better job in a big city. There isn't much to do except those four sexy men anyway. Unfortunately, keeping it casual and secret isn't as easy as Zoe hoped!


My Rating - 3stars

My Review - I enjoy this series, not sure why because the story is rather thin. Maybe it is all the hot guys and M/M scenes. I am always eager to read the next book.

The rest of the series! I recommend reading in order because they reference each other!
Joining The Party (Lucky Springs, #1)Joining The Party by Cheryl Dragon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have no idea why I like this series. The story is very think and the sex is plentiful. Maybe that is it...all those steamy scenes. MM and MMMF! Hot Hot Hot!
View all my reviews




Birthday Party Surprise (Lucky Springs, #2)Birthday Party Surprise by Cheryl Dragon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Super steamy read!! I really like Lucky Springs but is is a bit story deficient. Loads of hot steamy menage and MM scenes!

View all my reviews



Red Hot Party (Lucky Springs, #3)Red Hot Party by Cheryl Dragon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh Firemen!! I love Firemen!! And these guys are hot!! Tons of steamy scenes here bot MM and MFMM!! Super sexy but a little short on story! View all my reviews





Training Party (Lucky Springs, #4)

Training Party by Cheryl Dragon
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Of all the books in the series this is my least favorite. It was just a big orgy the whole book. I really wanted a little more story. On the upside super steamy MM and MFMM scenes!

View all my reviews


Quality Assurance (Lucky Springs, #5)Quality Assurance by Cheryl Dragon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Alright back to having a story again! A nice little plot with lots of steamy scenes! MM and MFMM! Hot Hot Hot!
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting anonymous please leave an email for contacting purposes on Giveaways