Sunday, January 27, 2013

Once Upon a Time in Bliss by Sophie Oak




First and foremost I have to say I love everything Sophie writes!!
This is the eighth book in the Bliss, Colorado series. I recommend reading them in order!! If you have not read the books you are missing out! What are you waiting for? Drag your PC over to Siren and get these books!! They are super steamy, funny reads with plenty of story to back up the sexy scenes! I laugh and cry with each new book!

This should be a fairly safe review if you have not yet read the book. I try to be spoiler free! Oh, and I love to talk books so feel free to comment!


Once Upon a Time in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado #8) by 

Once Upon a Time in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Prequel)
Summary - CIA operative John Bishop arrived in Bliss, Colorado seeking a respite from the high stakes game of blood and lies that sent him to the worst corners of the world. A week playing the role of vacationing professor Henry Flanders would recharge his batteries, especially if he found a submissive plaything to occupy his time. 

Nell Finn has spent her life focused on helping others, but when she meets the tall and mysterious Henry Flanders, she can’t stop imagining what he might do for her. When Nell and her mother are threatened, Henry comes to her offering his protection and comfort. 

But as the threats escalate out of control, Henry discovers that the beautiful and innocent Nell is much more than a plaything. Can he save the woman he loves without exposing the secrets that would drive her away?

My Rating - 5stars(If I had more to give I would!!)

Cover Art - Beautiful!! Hot image!

My Review - I have long been waiting for this book!! I love Bliss, Colorado! This series is steamy, funny and a great story every time! 

Going in to it I was unsure how much I would like the prequel, I hate knowing how a story will end. That was not a problem!! Lots of fresh details and insight into the lives of the denizens of Bliss. 

I have always loved Nell and her protests so seeing how she and proper staid Henry matched up was fantastic. It puts a whole new meaning on every time she says "Yes, Henry" in previous books! Love the BDSM angle!

You see more of young Logan in this book and officially meet his BFF Seth! They are a hoot! But don't tell his moms! I am so ready for their book next! You are a naughty, naughty book tease, Sophie!

I freely admit to crying at a couple points in the book. Even though I know Henry and Nell are together from previous books! I still choked up!

Oh, Dearest Sophie, after the epilogue you really need to buckle down and get the next book out ASAP!! I do not think I can wait too long!

I would not mind a insiders guide as a bit of a refresher. So many books interconnected and many characters to keep track of, not a complaint, just an observation. I may just need to reread all the books just for good measure. That will buy you a little time in getting the next book out!

Check out all the sexy Bliss, Colorado books!!

Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)  Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)  One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado #3)  Lost in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado #4)  Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado #5)    Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
Up All Night in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado #6.5)  Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #7)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting anonymous please leave an email for contacting purposes on Giveaways